Marketing Executive – Pedestrian Jobs
Are you a passionate and experienced marketer? If so, we want to hear from you!
ETF (Encore’s exhibition arm) is a full-service conference and exhibition organizer with over 30 years’ experience in trade and consumer exhibitions, conferences, and events.
We are seeking an experienced and well-versed Marketing Executive to join our team as we enter our next phase of growth and development. The role will primarily focus on the planning, development, and delivery of marketing campaigns to support our market leading brands. You will also work closely with the Head of Marketing to ensure we are implementing marketing strategies that align with the overall business goals.
About the role:
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing in the development of plans and timelines to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments supporting the overall strategic marketing plan
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver marketing campaigns and activities within each event’s marketing schedule, timelines, targets and budgets
- Develop and implement content to drive engagement, event attendance and audience growth across digital channels including website, email marketing, social media
- Media & Advertising – assist in the planning and management of key external media partnerships, PR, advertising and digital agencies across all campaigns
- Graphic Design / Creative – brief external designers on required campaign assets, and manage campaign materials for media partners
- Data Analytics – maintain databases on an ongoing basis, provide post event performance analytics, ensure data protection and privacy
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in marketing and communications
- Strong digital marketing experience (essential)
- Experience working across multi-channel B2B & B2C campaigns (advantageous)
- Experience working on events/exhibition/conference projects (advantageous)
- Professional, mature, reliable, pro-active, enthusiastic, and organized
- Innovative, creative and enjoy bringing new ideas to life
- Embody diversity, equity and inclusion
- Hybrid working model
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Join a fun, dynamic and supportive team environment
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate and submit your application now.
To learn more about us, please visit