Graphic Designer / Content Creator
Goodwill Projects is one of South East Queensland’s largest and most dynamic markets, events and venue management businesses.
We started as pioneers of Brisbane farmers markets in 2006 and today we coordinate 12 highly popular markets across South East Queensland. Thousands of loyal visitors shop at our markets every week and we’ve helped create the platform to boost many small businesses into national household brands.
Our services quickly expanded from farmers markets to creating spaces and events of all shapes and sizes. Some spaces last for a day, such as the vibrant street party that is Teneriffe Festival and others are permanent, such as re-imagining the iconic South Leagues Club on the riverside in West End. Some are BIG, like a revolutionary new foodie utopia in the heart of the city, and some are digital, such as Field Good, an online marketplace connecting farmers and producers and their products to customers 24/7.
About the role:
It’s not often a role is solely focused on conveying food (glorious food), live music, fashion, accessories, handmade, lifestyle goods, gorgeous farm direct produce – and the amazing people who make it come together.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer / Content Creator, who loves variety, is happy to juggle competing priorities, and can learn and jump into anything on the job!
As the Graphic Designer / Content Creator, you are digitally minded person who is creative, confident and willing to share your innovative ideas and strive to increase engagement with your content. You’ll work closely with the Marketing Manager to provide creative and production support for social and digital content. You are a team player, who is open-minded and motivated to share your ideas throughout the Goodwill Projects (Farmers Markets and Event Management) and the Field Good brand.
Key responsibilities –
- Assist with content planning and conceptualizing across our brands
- Researching social media trends and recommending new content types
- Assist in preparing briefs for designers and external partners, if projects are outside of your skill set
- Design socially native content for IG/Facebook/LinkedIn/Youtube OR blog/podcast creation **tell us about your skill-set(s) and passion(s)
- Provide copywriting support and direction for social posts, EDM’s and B2B across the brands. *Not essential but nice to have.
- Develop creative content for social media, email marketing and ecommerce platforms
- Manage internal approvals and deployment of digital assets
- Manage the content calendars across brands
- Partner closely with the community team to ensure social channels are reflective of our content strategy and consistent with tone
- Manage and organize content materials, and automate creative workflows
Desired Skills And Experience –
- A tertiary level qualification is preferred
- 2-3 years previous experience in specialist or similar role
- Ability to create creative content using either an iPhone, Adobe Suite, Indesign, Canva OR other
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high standard of attention to detail
- Is up to date and curious about new trends, platforms, tools
- Has an interest in farmers markets and food/beverage/travel
Salary: $90,000+ (Based on Exp) + Superannuation.
If you are interested in this position, ensure the word “strudel” is included in your cover letter creatively, along with a CV. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 0418150073 for more information.