Get Paid to Learn and Skyrocket Your Digital Marketing Career as a Growth Manager Intern – With Potential for Employment!
Greetings, you wandering soul in search of gainful employment!
If you’re reading this, you’re likely yearning for something new, a change of pace. But what if I told you, you could get paid to be a little…crazy?
If you’re the type that’s sick of poverty and honest labor, then listen up, my friend.
We’re looking for a rockstar intern who lives and breathes social media, analytics and online strategy. Get ready to dive headfirst into the world of digital advertising and learn the skills that will set you up for success in your career. You’ll work alongside experts in the field, gain valuable experience and build a portfolio that will make employers drool
What will I be LEARNING BY DOING?:
- Strategy Development: You will learn how to develop a digital marketing strategy that aligns with the overall business goals. This would involve conducting market research, identifying target audiences, and defining key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Campaign Management: How to manage digital marketing campaigns effectively. This includes creating and optimizing campaigns across various channels, such as social media, PPC, email, and content marketing.
- Analytics and Data Analysis: How to measure the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and make data-driven decisions to improve them. This involves using tools such as Google Analytics to track website traffic, conversion rates, and user behavior.
- Collaboration and Communication: How to collaborate effectively with other teams within the organization, such as sales, product development, and customer support. This would involve effective communication, both written and verbal, and the ability to work collaboratively to achieve shared goals.
- Experimentation and Innovation: How to be constantly experimenting with new digital marketing techniques and technologies to find new and innovative ways to drive growth.
Who are you?
- INTELLECTUAL HUMILITY & CURIOSITY!!!
- THAT IS ALL….
As a Digital Growth Manager Intern (It’s a Working title Got a better one?), you’ll be on the front lines of the digital marketing revolution. You’ll be developing and executing strategies that’ll make the competition shake in their boots. You’ll be working on all the big stuff: social media, PPC advertising, email marketing, content marketing, and data analysis. And you’ll be doing it all with the reckless abandon of a bat out of hell.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to assist in the development of marketing strategies that’ll knock the socks off our competition. You’ll be optimizing campaigns left and right, using your keen analytical skills to monitor and analyze performance. You’ll be conducting market research, identifying target audiences, and collaborating with other teams within the organization. And you’ll be doing it all with the swagger of a cowboy walking into a saloon.
Now, you might be asking yourself, “Do I have what it takes?” The answer is yes, you do.
All you need is a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field. You should have a solid understanding of digital marketing principles and strategies, and be familiar with tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, and Google Ads. You should be a problem-solver, a team player, and an all-around badass.
This internship is no joke, folks. It requires a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week, and lasts at least three months. But if you’re up for the challenge, we want to hear from you. So strap on your spurs, grab your six-shooter, and let’s ride off into the sunset together.
Who is Search It Local?
Search It Local is a digital marketing agency with Australia’s largest client base. We help businesses grow. “Fiduciary, leverage portfolio” yada yada yada you know the rest.